Alchemy: the transformation of something so that the real potential shines out of it.
Today our lives are filled with so much abundance. Activities, opportunities, information, work, relationships, entertainment – they pour into our worlds at a sometimes overflowing rate. All too often, our cups runneth over. Finding and maintaining a core of peace and balance helps us to excel and to enjoy each aspect of life. Given the nature of our rich lives...
Vibrant Health is today's
With more than 20 years in private practice as a massage and bodywork therapist, my role is to help you find a calm, balanced center at the vortex of your demanding life. Because each human is unique, so is each Modern Alchemy bodywork session. I customize each bodywork session to your specific needs.
No matter what your wellness needs are, I am passionate about helping you feel more balanced, awake, and alive in your body and in your life!
Covid-19 Safety Precautions and Appointment Guidelines
We are happy to be open and look forward to seeing you! The safety and well-being of our clients is our top priority. We are taking every precaution and are operating based on the reopening guidelines established by the state of Texas and the American Massage Therapy Association.
What we're doing (in addition to standard hygiene and sanitation procedures)
1. After every session all surfaces are disinfected, including: door knobs, floors, seating area, bathroom, massage table and face cradle, bottles of essential oil and massage oil. Therapy cups and hot stones receive an additional peroxide bath, which means they go through a triple cleaning process.
2. Running a HEPA Air Filter
3. Disinfectant spray used after each session.
4. Mask worn at all times when seeing clients.
In addition, Devi is limiting her number of sessions to 10 per week and 2 per day. This way there is plenty of time between sessions to throughly disinfect and air out the studio.
What we require from you
1. Please shower before your session if possible.
2. Wash your hands once you arrive.
3. Please arrive wearing your mask.
4. Because we use the studio for doing yoga, we require shoes to be taken off outside.
5. Please bring your own water. For now we are a BYOW studio.
6. Preferred payment at this time is Venmo, but we accept credit cards, checks and cash.
7. Sign covid-19 release form. At this time paperwork is filled out once you arrive, but we hope to have all forms on-line for you to fill out in advance in the near future.